Hi All - I have raised the following Qn few days back and I haven't seen any response to this. I am wondering and thinking, did I answer something stupid or this is something which none of us have an answer! I felt, this is a valid usage scenario of JIRA and hence asked to get an expert opinion. Let me know.
/ George
----------- my original ask
Hi - I am struggling with this fundamental scenario (described below). If any of you have a suggestion, please revert.
We have planned an MVP with 5 Sprints and Sprints are being delivered in a sequential manner and getting accepted by PO. These Sprints, in isolation is not being delivered to Production. We plan to complete the Iteration (of all 5 Sprints) and then move to Production. Before moving to Production, there will be a UAT as well (on top of the acceptance by PO at every Sprint). I know this might sound a little Hybrid approach, please excuse. (If there is any other suggestions, let me know.)
In the above scenario, how can I track the UAT/ Production defects on Jira? How can I establish a traceability of these latent defects to a Sprint?
Currently, we use Bug (issue type) to report all In-sprint defects.
Thanks in advance!