I'm following this: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/getting-started/
I am okay up until Step 3: Install and test your app.
When I try to upload my app I get:
The app descriptor failed to validate against the schema. Please confirm this app is intended for use with JIRA and then contact the app vendor.
/baseUrl: ECMA 262 regex "^((https|http):\/\/.+|)$" does not match input string " https://7ab045ba7a88.ngrok.io"
/baseUrl: string " https://7ab045ba7a88.ngrok.io" is not a valid URI
It works okay locally and changing http to https does not solve the issue. No idea how to solve.
The full url I was typing into the "upload app" input field was http://7ab045ba7a88.ngrok.io/atlassian-connect.json. It's no longer running here now tho.
I have the same issue here
Check if you forgot to change URL in the field:
"baseUrl": "<a href="https://bb5a163ef415.ngrok.io" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://bb5a163ef415.ngrok.io</a>" in your local atlassian-connect.json file?
"<a href="https://bb5a163ef415.ngrok.io" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">https://bb5a163ef415.ngrok.io</a>"
P.S. Step 2. p.3 'Edit the app descriptor file, and set the baseUrl property to the ngrok HTTPS URL. For example:'
baseUrl
@Chris Del I am facing with the same issue ,Did you resolve this? Thank you.
@Chris Del You might have resolved this issue. But if anybody else is facing the same issue.
Notice the extra space character before the `https://`. Remove this extra space character and your problem should be resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.