When I list my all projet I see that there is KEY colomn. I dont want to see it, I dont use it for anything. How can I disable it ?
You don't.
The key is a fundamental property of a project, determining the unique identifiers for issues, and is the human-visible unique identifier of the projects.
Could you explain why you think you want to hide it?
Hi @Süleyman ,
Do you mean that when you run a filter the results include a column for the KEY and you don't want to see that in the list?
If so, you can click on the Columns button on the right side and select the columns you want to see.
Actulay for now I dont want to use it, it is unueful for me, So ı dont want to see in the list.
Hi John_Funk
Thank you very much your support I remove it now from list like you said.
Glad I could help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.