Hi,
I want any people (among those allowed for the projet) to be able to track time against an issue even if they are not the assignee of the issue. We want more than one people tracking time on a same issue at the same time and regardless of who is the assignee.
How can I do that?
Our use cases are:
Check the permission scheme for the project, it controls who can log work, amongst other things. I would say it probably currently says "work on issue: Assignee" - I would probably add "role: developer" to it as that's the common way I see people flagged as developers who get things done in a project, but you should set it to whatever dynamic roles, project roles or even groups that you need to log work.
Well, that's a clue !
Thank you Nic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.