Hello, I ask to restore Jira to the base state. I understand that all the settings and projects will be deleted. I ask to reset as soon as possible.If possible please do not reset the Confluence, but if it is really necessary, you may reset it.
That's not something we can help you with - we're a community of end users and have no access to your systems. Atlassian people are here, but this is not the place to ask them for support - raise that at support.atlassian.com
I'm not sure they do this sort of reset. If they don't, then you can do most of it yourself by deleting all the projects, then all the schemes and bits of schemes you don't want, leaving just the defaults.
ISSUE ATTRIBUTES ->Statuses
I renamed statuses and changed the status category.
How to get it back by default?
Any ideas?
No idea what you mean by "status category", but you can simply rename a status back to what it was before.
as you can see, before statuses were gray and they did not have category. Now they have to rename and category (New,Complete and In Progress), and I don't remember what name they had
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.