Hi,
I migrated issues and tasks from a Classic Business Project to a NextGen Project. It looks like many of my tasks/issues did not migrate over. I started with 83 issues and now on the new board, I have 38. Where did the issues/tasks go?
Hello Liz,
Welcome to the community.
When you created your nextgen project, which template did you choose - Kanban or Scrum?
Did you use the Bulk Change feature to move the issues from the classic project to the nextgen project?
Could it be the filter set up for the board is hiding some issues?
I notice there are some caveats about migration listed in this document. Could any of these be affecting you?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-next-gen-and-classic-projects/
Hi Liz,
I would start by just running a query for the project to see how many issues actually show up. Something as simple as:
Project = ABC
If all 83 issues show up, I suspect it is a problem with the filter used by the board and Trudy says. Maybe there is a sub-filter on the board even.
@Trudy P Claspill
Thanks for the reply.
1. My nextgen project is Kanban and my old project was Kanban too.
2. I used the Bulk Change feature.
3. I do not see any filters or rules for my boards. Let me know if I am missing the filter button here.
4. I checked all of the caveats and I do not believe there were active sprints, components, versions, or releases on the old board, especially since it was a business project Kanban.
Let me know your thoughts.
@John Funk
how do i run a quaery for the project? right now, because of issues that I added, I see a total of 67 issues.
See my example above for syntax.
To start, click in the Search box
Then click on Advanced search for issues.
Then put in the search.
@John Funk that was helpful, I now see a total of 136 issues for the board. How can I remove the filters on the board?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.