One of my groups of stakeholders wants to use time tracking on their project. They have a remote standup MWF where their Engineering Manager is interested in having the Engineers update their time tracking within 1.5 days of each standup. As a result, they have requested a filter to capture the following criteria:
- The issue is in progress
- The issue is assigned to a team member
- The issue has either had no time tracked at all or the team member has not updated their time log within the last 1.5 days
The query I developed for this does not seem to be working. I think it may be because I don't correctly understand the worklogDate parameter.
Query: status = "In Progress" and assignee is not empty and (worklogDate > -1.5d or timespent is empty)
The results for this query are still showing items that have had time logged within the last 1.5 days. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?