The People directory on Jira Cloud displays the requests worked on, this is a privacy issue, how can this be disabled?
Hello Louis,
That is an interesting find. You post has prompted me to open a case with Atlassian support on this topic.
Logging a call is not a resolution to this issue.
I was not suggesting that it was a resolution. I was complimenting you on finding the issue and alerting you that it prompted me to ask the question directly to Atlassian.
Is there a specific privacy issue that is concerning you about this?
Based on my exchange with Atlassian Support, I have confirmed that the only issues that you should be able to see in the Worked On tile for another person are the issues that you are already permitted to see through your Browse Project permissions, and by being a Watcher/Participant or a member of the Organization (in Service Desk) to which an issue has been associated. So, if you can see the issue in the Worked On tile, then there are ways you could see the issue elsewhere in JIRA.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.