Hi,
I have a question about an option that I have found in a dashboard ... but I do not know where I can configure it.
In the Backlog view, I get it like this:
But then not on other boards. How can I configure it to appear like this at all?
What "option" are you talking about here? There's a lot of stuff in the screenshot and you have not told us what specific part you are looking at (notably - there are no "drop-down" things on that screen at all)
Sorry, this.
Thanks!!
Whithin "Historia 1" i have two subtaks : [BACK] and [FRONT] and thanks to the dropdown I can see them in the Backlog.
But..on other boards, this does not happen. That arrow doesn't appear to me
Still, no drop-down there, I'm struggling to see what you are talking about.
Let's see if I can show it to you like this:
In stories that have subtasks, gives the option to show them:
But this behavior doesn't always happen :
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.