Hi!
I'm using a New Gen Project and only have the status "To do" "In progress" and "Done". Where the heck do I add more och remove one? I can see that other new gen project on my company have other statuses but can't seem to find the correct workflow.
Hello @Maja Vallin ,
To add a new status column, click the + Create column button beside the farthest column.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/get-started-with-next-gen-projects/
OH it's actually these statuses I mean. Perhaps they have a different name that I have not figured out yet
Just the same, workflow is not supported in the next-gen project.
After adding a column, the corresponding Status will be generated.
How do we mark the new status as one that RESOLVEs? I'd like to create a new status "Won't Fix" which should also resolve the issue. However, issues only seem to get marked as Resolved if they transition to the last status (left to right) on the board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.