Hi all,
I am rolling out Jira in my company. I wanted to get some statistics about Jira usage. How many projects are being created? What are the dashboards teams are using? How many members are on Jira? And more. How can I do this? Does Jira send regular updates?
Thanks!
Jira doesn't report on any of that directly, you'll need to find apps that can extract the data you need and report on it.
Without that, specifically:
However, in most cases, you should actually be in control of all of these things. Have a small team of administrators who log all the new projects they create and users that they add, as well as all configuration changes.
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ! Are you saying that the admins would have all these information? Basically the objective is to understand how has Jira usage increased within the company over the last one month or so.
Yes, your admins can see the information needed to assess usage. They should, more importantly, be recording and co-operating on change.
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- . I have taken admin rights on the tool. So, where and how can I access this data? Could you please direct me? Thanks a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.