I am trying to figure out if there is a way to populate any of my request form fields when intaking the request via email? I have too many users who won't want to use the portal and would like to ultimately have them just email their requests in. Where it isn't the end of the world that only summary and description are going to be populated on create, I was wondering if there was a way to put in some automation that would be able to read a key:Value pair or something like that? If we wanted to populate a field like "Due Date" from the email, could we instruct them to put Due Date: 06/11/2020 on the email and then have a script or automation strip it from the body and add it to a field called Due Date? I am sure there may be add-ons such as script runner that would help with this, but looking for more out of the box stuff.
Thanks!
Jason