Hi - long time listener, first time caller.
Related questions don't seem to answer this, from what I can see - this question is based on this URL:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-remove-visibility-restrictions-on-a-board-779159203.html
It appears to be about "To change the visibility of your board to All Users" - I'm assuming this would allow public users to see the board - but having carried out the steps, the board itself remains inaccessible from the public. The filter can be shared, yes, but the boards visibility is not brought to All Users.
I have also looked up Can I share a JIRA Agile board publically? and from there carried out the steps in Enabling anonymous access is JIRA, but still, the board itself remains inaccessible. The list of issues are visible when anonymous users go to (eg) https://myaccount.atlassian.net/browse/PROJ, yes, but the Agile board itself is not publicly accessible.
Can you point me to some steps to making an Agile board accessible by the public, and not just the filter?
Thanks!
Paul G