Hello, I migrated a batch of old "initiatives" that had been created in a Classic project a year or two ago over to a NextGen project that I just created. However, I'm now not seeing them in the new project and don't know how I can change the board to make them appear.
The initiatives were originally created to fit into a custom workflow built around ideas being evaluated and the approved, on hold, or rejected. I want to keep using that process but also wanted to archive all of the older ideas so we didn't lose them forever.
I used the Batch Move function from the Classic Project after creating a new Issue Type in my Next-Gen project that I also labeled Initiative, hoping that would allow me to map them to the same construct.
However, after moving them all out of the Classic Project and into the Next-Gen one with the Issue Type "Initiative," I can find them anywhere in the new project and can't see a way to modify the Board in order to have the custom Issue Types appear.