Hello,
I am looking for a way to implement the following in Jira Cloud :
I have custom field ' Change reason ' with options: A, B, C, D, Others
In case that user is selecting A,B,C or D - no further action is required.
In case that user is selecting ' Others ' - I need to have an additional field in order to write someting.
I found some options but unfortunately I cannot apply them on Cloud :
https://confluence.cprime.io/display/TR/Show+custom+message+field+based+on+select+list+value
https://confluence.cprime.io/display/JJUPIN/lfHide
https://prnt.sc/sxswcv
https://prnt.sc/sxsy3b
Can you please advise me if there is any option to implement what I need ?
Thanks,
Sarah
Hi Crisan - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The only way I know to do something similar in cloud is by using an add-on for forms like ProForma. It is very easy to accomplish with that tool.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.