My Work Calendar is sometimes not being displayed properly.
You will need to describe the problem in a lot more detail if you want our help. "It doesn't work sometimes" is not enough to work with.
The work calendar is not displaying. like it is blank. Not sure what more information is needed to describe the problem. Please see attached.
Is there anyone who can help on this please?
Hi Jos,
Sorry to hear about this problem. I would recommend reaching out to the Work Time Calendar app vendor in regards to this problem. BrizoIT has a portal link in https://brizoit.atlassian.net/servicedesk
I am not familiar with this particular app personally, as I fear others in Community might not know it well either. In this case, it's probably best to try to reach out the vendor for assistance.
Regards,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.