Hi all.
I've run into a weird issue.
I seem to have created issues with the same 'status' name, but different status ID's.

Hovering over the lowest "IN PROGRESS" status brings up the tooltip for the build-in IN PROGRESS status. However the others dont have this.
I noticed this after I executed a workflow scheme switch across all our projects. So I suspect something under the hood is corrupt, but I'm not exactly sure what.
If I examine the available status options in the filter tab, I only see one "In Progress" option.

I also see only one "IN PROGRESS" status under Admin->Issue Attributes->Statuses
I would try to bulk edit these if they had different statuses, but from Jira's filter perspective, they ARE the same. However Issue Statistics shows them having some difference.
How can I unify these rogue statuses?
EDIT:
On further examination, this appears to be due to a mixture of Next-Gen and Classic statuses. So I suppose I could limit this issue statistics to only Classic Projects. But if possible, I would like to group the statuses with the same name together.