Hi guys,
The below working fine in one Jira instance (company) but not working properly for the other instance.
status changed before startOfDay(-5) AND createdDate <= startOfDay(-5)AND resolution = Unresolved
Does anyone else face this problem?
what are you experiencing exactly. what is being returned?
I am not experiencing issues on my instance.
Hey Jack, I'm seeing tasks where the status was changed a day back instead of 5 days and prior 😀
hmmm, haven't really thought about this before but I wonder if the "before" will really work here. Trying to figure out how to state what i'm wondering...
so I wonder if "before startOfDay(-5)" will be restricted the way you want in this example...
2020-06-01 ABC-123 status changes from To Do to In progress
2020-06-07 ABC-123 status changes from In progress to Resolved
2020-06-08 ABC-123 status changes from Resolved to Closed
in the above example, will ABC-123 be included in the "-5"? Theory - yes because of the 2020-06-01 status change. In other words i think any status change would be considered not just the last one.
i may be over thinking this?
So ABC-123 should not be in the list. Really what I'm trying to do is list all the issues that are stuck in the same status for 5+ days. If not BEFORE could there be some other query to handle this? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.