I've couldn't see the emogi plates anywhere from a couple of days ago..
would like to use emoji for reactions ..
where can I find of it ?
Hello Jennifer,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for us to better understand and help you with this issue, I would like to know the page where the emojis are not appearing.
Is it regarding the emojis on the comments?
Please, let us know more details and if possible, send us a screenshot of where the emojis were appearing before.
Regards,Angélica
U can see the capture shot .. I'd like to give a react on comments.
can't find an icon of emoji
Thank you for the screenshot, Jennifer.
I can see that you are using the old view where this option is not available.
To enable the new issue view, please go to your Profile picture > Personal settings > Jira labs.
After enabling the new view, go to the ticket again and you will have the option to react on comments.
Thank you Angelica ~~
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.