Hello,
I've a next-get project but when I go to settings->issues->workflow there is no "active" workflow. How can I add a workflow (any) to my next-get project? I can see the "Workflow" menú on project settings as the documentation said.
Thanks.
Next-gen projects do not yet have directly editable workflows, they follow the board.
See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17434 for the feature request.
My project doesn't even have a native workflow. How can I change it?
Again, Next-gen projects do not yet have workflows.
Ok, I understood that we can not change, but it has one by defaults. So I change my question: At first I could move issues from 'to-do' to 'in-progress' using smart commits linking my Bitbucket's repo with Jira. Now, I don't know why, smart commits don't work anymore then looking in Jira documentation I found that is related to workflow and workflow schema. I did't found a way to make it works again.
Do you know how to make it works again?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.