I have a JIRA OnDemand account that I have linked with my BitBucket account. When I make changes to a Git repo and push it to BitBucket, the issue linking to JIRA appears to work (i.e. it creates a smart link to the given issue ID). Likewise, JIRA shows status updates on the main project page when code commits contain an issue ID. However, the "Commits" and "Source" tabs are not available in the JIRA issue that was linked from the commit. Similarly, JIRA does not appear to let me link projects with specific BitBucket repositories (so I don't see any of the Development Tools on the main JIRA project page).
In a JIRA Project, under the Administration > Development Tools tab, the "Connected Developer Tools" shows a generic "BitBucket" name and "bitbucket.org" URL. When I try to connect my BitBucket account, it claims that it has already been added.