Hi everyone,
I have a newbie question to ask. I'm not sure why I'm not seeing the Priority field for my tickets. I'm currently using an Agile board.
Appreciate if someone could assist me with this.
Thanks!
Cheers!
Hello @Melvin Sng and welcome to the Atlassian community!
First, I would check to that the field is added, or hasn't been removed, on the screens you are looking at. These screens are settings are found in the project settings.
Let me know if this answers your question.
Hi @Melvin Sng
Ask your Jira administrator to add priority field on create, view and edit screens. Right now I believe this field is missing on your view screen.
You can do this yourself if you have project Admin access.
Let us know on the progress.
Thanks,
Simar
Hi @edwin vasquez ,
Thanks for your response. It seems like you are using the old layout. I'm currently on the new one and it seems like I'm not seeing what you are seeing.
Melvin,
Even in the new layout, hover over the little arrow and expand the section to view the screens. Once you expand it, you should be able to see the screens used and then click into them to edit it.
Hi Edwin,
This is what I see and none is clickable.
Not sure if I missed anything here.
Thanks @simarpreet singh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.