Hi
I have created a Kaban style board with several columns one of them is the "Finished" /"done" last column.
In this board the main tasks are epics. How can I change the representation of subtasks of those epics. For each of the other columns I create one subtask per step. So the different states that I can set the subtasks to make no sense other than "done" state.
Let's say you have a board that is about cleaning the floor. A different person does each subtask.
Board has these states:
- Vacuum Cleaning
- Wipe Cleaning
- Polishing
- Finished state is called "The house is Clean".
The epic is Cleaning Jana's Mansion Entrance.
So now the Epic has 4 subtasks for each state.
Now those subtask only can only be set to these 4 above mentioned states in my jira. I just want to set the state of the subtask Vacuum Cleaning to finished.
Because otherwise in the epic it will say "Status of "Vacuum Cleaning": The house is clean. But that's incorrect. A simple "Done" would be better. So state "The house is clean" makes no sense for the vacuum cleaning subtask.
Is this possible if I have a custom name for the "Finished" collumn in a board?