Can anyone help me how I can add a custom field to a particular project without showing field on another project I am new please guide me step by step it would be really helpful for me.
Hi Abbas - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Once the field is created, go to Settings > Issues > Custom fields
Search for the field
Then click the 3 dot menu on the right hand side
Select Contexts and default value
Click Edit Configuration in the middle of the page
Select which project(s) where you want the field to show up.
Save
Hi @John Funk First of all i want to thanks for reply and help but I can see three-dot could you please help where I can get three-dot
Ah, you are using Server version. Do you see something similar when you click on the Actions gear?
Maybe Configure or something like that?
You mean to say here if choose that it will appear only on that project this field right?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.