How can I turn on the Left Task bar? It has disappeared from all of my dashboards etc...
Hi Gene - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It has probably switched over to the new Top Nav. See the details here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73180
Thank you for your reply. I was able to toggle on and off. I appreciate your help!Gene
I have never observed a sidebar on “dashboards”. There is a left sidebar (even with the new nav) on other screens/views. Can you share an image of where this is missing? Note that there is a collapse/expand feature as shown below.
Great - glad you got that working.
HOWEVER, be advised that it will be turned off shortly and you will not have the option any more of the left side navigation.
In fact, it has already been turned off on my instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.