I have users that use a plugin called Ceptah that syncs MS Project with JIRA and all was working fine for months until yesterday afternoon. They run the sync to Projects by Issues for a specific project that was always Epic and Task. The user ran the sync yesterday morning with no issues but his afternoon sync failed and showed a New Value of Epic (10000) where the Current Value (what was being looked for was just Epic). Looking at other Projects some had multiple versions of Epic and Task issues. Epic (10040) and Epic (10000) with Task (10039) and Task (10006).
I'm guessing that each Issue of Epic and Task have different identifiers for each Project Scheme they show up in that don't appear in JIRA but I have no idea why this is suddenly an issue that just popped up when using the Ceptah tool.
Has anyone seen this before?