Hello!
I'm wondering if it's possible to combine information from two projects into one automated release notes email?
We have two branches of our IT team and both run our change management process through Jira. One side (Side A) has been having change management meetings for outside stakeholders to present their concerns and we use the automated release notes feature on Side A's project to send out a list of the items in pending deployment.
The other part (Side
of the IT team is going to be participating in this process going forward and I'd like to include their items in the existing email sent from Side A's project, but the JQL query doesn't seem to like the the Project ID for Side B's project.
Is this even possible or do I need to create a separate board that feeds in the items from both boards and recreate the automated release notes?
Thanks!