Hi,
I want to use Jira automation to send out an email to our agents once we have loaded their details on our system.
I am using a JSD form and have a custom field 'Store Email Address'
I am trying to set up the automation that when an issue is transitioned to 'Loaded' that the automation rule should action an email to send to the address of the value in the 'Store Email Address' custom field.
I am doing this using a smart value {{issue.StoreEmailAddress.defaultvalue}} in the To: field in the automation rule. When the issue transitions the rule is giving me an error 'Could not send email, the 'To' address field is empty. If you have referenced a field it may be empty.'
The field is not empty, could this be because it is just a text custom field or am i using the wrong smart value?
Please help!
Thanks