Hi.
I'm new user so please be forgiving to me. I have spent dozens of hours over articles and Comunity posts to figure out what is ultimate hierachy of issues, versions, releases,
epics, initiatives and when i should use it. Can anyone explain me please, when use what, and what is function of each?
I think, I already understand, more or less, what is story, task, bug and when use it.
But versions, epics, components, releases, initiatives confuse me a lot. What is difference between version and initiative or epic? Initiative is "must have" to use, or is complementary to versions?
Do i have to add Stories from Backlog to Spints, since, apart from a general description of the client's needs, they do not fulfill another function?
Is there a way to send issue to acceptance before moving it to sprint form backlog (status in workflow?)? Once again please forgive me asking for such basics, but like i said in title, I'm going slightly mad with all otf this.
Thank You.