I'm trying to find out how to configure hierarchy levels as I'd like to create something that is on an equal level to an epic where I create this and when I need to add tasks they come out as tasks instead of using a story / task where the lower level is a sub-task as these cannot be separated via Sprints.
It doesn't seem like I can create a separate issue type that lives above the level of Story / Task but having this would be extremely helpful to not bloat my Epics List. I could also use something that lives above an Epic such as Initiative but I'm not sure that's possible.
I've found there is a document here, although I can't seem to follow the instructions as this part doesn't seem to exist on my page:
- In your plan, click more (
) > Configure > Issue sources. - Select your new project as the issue source for your plan.
- In your plan, click Settings > Hierarchy configuration.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/configuring-hierarchy-levels-998650959.html
Any tips would be appreciated.