Hi all,
We're using the following JQL for our scrum board:
project = ZZZ AND (sprint in (openSprints()) OR sprint in (closedSprints()) OR sprint in (futureSprints()) OR sprint is EMPTY) AND status != Rejected ORDER BY Rank ASC
I have discovered by chance that we have 10 Jira issues in our 'Ready to test' column, but they do not appear on our Jira scrum board!
I found that these Jira issues have this in common:
- Sprint field IS EMPTY or
- Sprint field = Backlog
- They all have Status = "Ready to test"
However, the above JQL factors in `Sprint is EMPTY` and futureSprints. Using the above JQL I can find these issues, but as I mentioned they do not display on our board.
So while the scrum board is displaying only issues in openSprints() how can we avoid missing such cases and force the board to show Jira issues that are in a 'Ready To Test' status regardless of the Sprint field value?