Hi there,
How could I set a rule that all QA tickets be assigned to 1 user by default
Right now we have :
Ticket moves from " In Progress" to READY FOR QA and then QA. I would like all tickets in QA to be assigned to 1 user ONLY by default
Thanks
You can update the workflow transitions so that when issues move to the QA status the Assignee field gets set to a specific value.
Add a Post Function to "Update Issue Field". Assignee is one of the fields that can be updated through that Post Function.
Hi Joao,
Do you already have a rule started? Can you share a screenshot of it?
John
I was able to figure out a few minutes later - I did the same steps as Trudy mentioned below
Yes, I was able to figure out a few minutes after posting the question . Thanks @Trudy P Claspill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.