I need to add a html file into my Compliance space, it was originally a draw.io file exported as html.
Hello @Paula Sajevicas !
As I understand, you need to attach an HTML file into a Confluence page of yours.
You should be able to send almost any kind of file as an attachment to your Confluence Site. More details on that procedure can be found here:
[Confluence Cloud] Upload a file
However, if you need to display the HTML content within your pages you might need to use a third-party program. The HTML Macro is not available for Confluence Cloud and a third-party vendor now has this macro under our Marketplace. You can check here in our community that someone else had the same question some time ago:
[Atlassian Community] HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud
There are other options in our marketplace as well:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Cloud - HTML
I hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.