I'd like to show a value of a field next to the story point for each story.
HI @miki.takeda -- Welcome to the Atlassian community!
You can add things using Board Settings, and Card Layout. Your project admin should be able to help.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/
Best regards,
Bill
Thank you for the link.
I explored to add a field to cards.
"Start date" should be a system field that I should be able to add to the cards, but I am not successful in doing so. "Labels" field was added fine.
I am glad that helped. Fields only show where there is a value; do the start dates have values yet?
Yes, I added the dates to a few stories just as I added some data into the "Labels" field of the same stories. "Labels" data is displayed, but the "Start date" data is not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.