I am the site admin to a Jira Cloud Standard plan. 4 Users total. I am the only one that can create a Board. I have done bad things like:
-Add everyone as a site-admin
-Created a new group (Called SharedObject). I have added that group to have access to all the global permissions including Make Bulk Changes, Manage Group filter Subscriptions, Share Dashboards and filters, Browse user and group, Administer Jira. Those are the only permissions I see.
-Added every group to every user
Not only can users not create a board, but we cannot create multiple boards in a project. It seems we can only create boards in a personal space.
What we want:
Create a Filter. Use that filter in a shared board so we can view status across projects. Each Sprint in each project is prefixed with ABC_1_2_3. Host that board in a ProjectAdmin project. Everyone can seen it.
What I don't want:
To be lectured on how I am managing permissions. We don't have a need to restrict access. There is no need to reduce access to anyone at my organiation. We will deal with that in the future.
Thanks!