This package:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/
is JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows ?
In my Jira I have only :
but there is not the trigger (what I need):
If possible that I have the licence expired ?
Many thanks!
Hi @Pierluigi Barca
The link you provided is the documentation for the automation added for global and project levels of JIRA. JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows is a marketplace add-on for JIRA Service Desk.
If you are trying to add automation for just JIRA, rather than Service Desk, you can navigate to:
Then you will see all the triggers on that documentation page.
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
thanks for answer;
The strange thing is that in Jira not have the option "Automation".
I looked in Project Setting but I have not found Automation option.
Pier
To see that option you need to be a project admin for the specific project. Do you have that permission role?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.