Hello,
I am planning to opt for Zephyr app for Jira. But I have only 5 QA's at the moment at my organisation. However we have good number of Jira Cloud license users at my company.
Do I need to buy the same number of Zephy licences as equal to Jira?
That is true, @meera.surendrababu , if you're talking about the Zephyr app for Jira.
Hope that helps!
best,Kris
Thanks Kris. Yes, I am looking for Zephyr app for Jira.
Hi @Kris G _Alacriz_ @meera.surendrababu Can you please help answer the below two query that i have regarding Zephyr for JIRA.
1. Does license for Zephyr for Jira has to match Jira license
2. Can separate users be defined for access to Zephyr for Jira
Thanks in Advance.
Hi @Pravin Gurung -
1. Zephyr for Jira license count has to match that of Jira licenses2. Not sure what you mean by separate users. A subset of your Jira users will be using the app. So, the app users have to be some of these Jira users.
If there is anything else that you mean, please clarify.
Thanks,Kris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.