Hi,
I'm trying to make a custom report for satisfaction and other details using the automation tool.
I'm in need of an array or a method in which to parse all the tickets using a query and then storing all the data in some form that's then accessible to then put into an email and be sent to a team of people.
I figured as I couldn't see any array function I would us the description of the first ticket logged in our system as this was a test ticket.
This is what I have so far.

So with that I can mark using a comment all the issues that need to be in the report. The bit I can't do is collate all the issues into one list/array of data that I can then send on.
One other thing is that if its possible to direct a smart value to a location. So I parse the data from a ticket using a custom field then write that data to a different field in a different issue/ticket.
If anyone has an idea for this. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks