I am not working as a system administrator. but as a normal user.
I only have access to 1 project and start the csv import from the create button in the top menu bar.
I want to upload a file with tasks and subtask, under an already existing Epic.
- Tasks cannot be related to parent Epic
For the task, I put as Parent ID the Epic name.
The validation process responds: Issue 'Task 1' doesn't have Subtask Issue Type, its Parent Id mapping will be ignored.
So how can I relate tasks to existing Epics? Based on the validation reply it is not possible to relate tasks to Epics...(
- Should the tasks and the sub tasks be in the same or in separate files.
- Subtasks are not uploaded. Error;doesn't have a valid Parent Id selection
I tried uploading 2 subtasks. For 1 Subtask 1 specified the task name as Parent ID.
For the other I specified the Issue ID of the task as parent ID.
None worked,
See upload file below
Issue Type, Issue ID, Parent ID, Summary , Description , Assignee , Reporter
Task , 100 , TestEpic , Task1 , Task1 , fvb , fvb
Subtask , 1001 , 100 , Sub of task 1 , Sub of task 1, fvb , fvb
Subtask , 1002 , Task1 , sub2 of task 1,sub2 of task 1, fvb , fvb