Sorry little new here.. I am using Jira cloud and the project is a next-gen project.
Each machine we sell is a new epic on our board with previously defined 'child' issues from a different kind (possible issue types: Software, Electro, Mechanical, Dokumentation, Specification and general). Based on the machine type up to around 25 'standart' issues based on this 6 issue types could belong to the epic.
I have created a small excel program that outputs a CSV file with the new epic and the needed issues, so far so good, my problem now is that when using the import functionality by the issue creator (+ sign in old view, create button in new view) I do get the epic and all the wanted issues on my backlog and roadmap, but the 'connection' is not there, I have to select all issues and add the parent epic manually in Jira 
Is there a way to do this automatically by the CSV import?, I tried several things but until now without success.
Output written to CSV looks like this:

csv configuration like this:

Regards,
Geert