Hello,
I have worked with Jira in the past in financial institutions. I have not had to do my setup myself. We utilized the concept of workstreams. I want to to use this as well on a project. I cannot find workstream for the life of me.
Documentation is sparse to none but it says it is an issuetype. I do not see it under issuetype at all. I have googled for workstreams as well.
First, I am currently on the free plan. I can move to the standard plan if needed -- does the standard plan include workstreams? I looked at the standard to free chart and for this initial POC it didnt distinguish. Again I do not mind buying the standard if all of this magically appears.
I want to be able to create many workstreams and then have many epics under the workstream and then many components under an epic for a project.
I also would like to add the workstream drop down label when creating a jira to assign it to a workstream.
SO
Project
Workstream1,
WorkstreamN
Epic1 of Workstream1
Epic2 of Workstream1
Epic3 of WorkstreamN
Epic4 of WorkstreamN
Component1 of Epic1
Component2 of Epic1
Component3 of Epic2
Component4 of Epic2
Story1 of Component1 and so on....
Also, once i have a workstream configured, does it allow me to make a sprint or scrum board for that workstream like I have seen?
Is there any documentation out there that may help with this?
Any help will be really appreciated! Thank you kindly.