trying to use
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("Customers" in ("cust A", "cust B")). seems like it should work but perhaps quotes are off?
Hello @Jordan Berkley
Thank you for reaching out.
Per your description, I understand you are trying to search for Stories based in a custom field of their related Epics. Is that correct?
Also, The JQL syntax you provided (issueFunction) is not related to Jira JQL functions itself, so I believe you are using a third-party app that provides that function (As Scriptrunner app). Can you confirm that? Or have you found that syntax in another community post or article?
If you are using Scriptrunner, I believe your syntax is just correct, however, the quotes are not necessary for the "Customers" parameter since it does not have spaces in the name:
issuesInEpics(Customers in ("cust A", "cust B"))
Let us know if this information helps and if that's the App you are using to add the JQL function.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.