Hello! I was looking for a solution for a few days and haven't found anything that applies to my project.
I've found a workratio field, but I don't have a such in my project.
My environment: next-gen project, Kanban. Using backlog & sprints features - working in Scrum.
What I'm trying to accomplish: a view, where user can see a list of tasks on which time spent is more than estimated. I have time estimate in "Story point estimate" field and time spent in "Time tracking" field (time tracked is coming from Hubstaff <> Jira integration). Ideally, list should show the newest tasks that are out of estimate at the top. I think it may be a view on Dashboard.
Why it's needed? CEO wants to see on what tasks team spent more time than estimated.
How I can accomplish that? Will appreciate any help. Please share your experience and use cases