We want to maintain a close watch on users last login activity and deactivate them if they aren't using the same. Is there a way to get the list of users and thier last login into the JIRA cloud?
Visit - https://admin.atlassian.com
Login using site admin credential and you can see last login on site in users section.
Thanks @DPKJ we are able to view the information.
We're planning to automate such reports without the need of logging into the admin portal.
Is there a way to view this report in confluence or send it as an email on weekly basis? Any help is deeply appreciated.
@Vikram Kuruba Sorry to say, this is highly requested feature in API, but currently not available.
I will update if I find some update on this.
Thanks @DPKJ . I will be looking forward to such an important feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.