I have 10+ users currently on Jira Standard of which I only need 3 users to be able to create Initiatives and track Advanced Roadmaps... which are only available with Jira Premium.
Is there a way of upgrading a subset of licenses?
Hi Guy - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I am not aware of anyway to mix licenses or I would do the same thing. I have over 800 users a fraction would need Premium.
Thanks for your help John.
Hi @John Funk
Please,
Was there any change on this topic since 2020? Is it still not possible to mix licenses types within the same JIRA instance?
Thanks
Lucas
Hi @Lucas Pereira dos Santos - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That is correct, there is nothing different about this - you cannot mix license types inside the same base set of users.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.