Hey everyone,
I used automation to add a comment after 'x' amount of days but there is a bug within Jira that wont run the rule unless I run the rule as myself and not the user. If I run the rule as myself(admin) I get all the notification and replies by customers which is not convenient and my name appears on the comments
This is what it looks like

This is the error

I am trying to find a workaround and to use 'Automation for Jira' instead. I've come up with a rule that is scheduled to run everyday. I only want the rule to execute if the status open has not been changed for 5 days.
I am only able to come up with the JQL below. I don't seem to be able to use '>=' nor am I able to figure out what else i can use as if I use the JQL query below it will still execute even if its in days 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
status in (open) AND NOT status changed AFTER -5d
Can you help me figure out a query so it only executes on day 5?
Thank you