Hey guys,
What is JQL for a status that has been in 'Open' status for more than 2 days?
I tried
Status in (Open) AND >= 2d
but that doesnt work
Please help if you can
Try this.
status = Open AND created <= -2d
Created in this instance refer to the 'Create Date' field value
Hi @PM
Thank for that.
I'm wanting to search specifically for open status that has been in that state for more than 2 days. I don't want to use created as the status itself can change and could revert back to open.
Hi Harry,
there are several approaches with JQL out there but the following should work. Please double-check carefully for your usecase. I did some tests and it looked good.
status = Open and status changed to Open before -2d
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.