I have added a marketplace add-ininto Jira Cloud, but it is not loading (I think I already added and removed it once from my account a couple of weeks back).
The add-in is https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220515/azure-pipelines-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
There is a toast message on the page says to contact customer support - how do I do that?
Hello @cuperman ,
The Support contact details for the add-on app can be found on the support tab of the marketplace listing here:
The direct links are:
Regards,Earl
Hi Earl,
Many thanks for taking the time to respond. I've sent the developers some messages. Will the app be removed if it isn't fixed?
ThanksMark
If an app is broken and does not work we will work witht he vendor to apply repairs and get it in a working state but it would be removed if not possible.
The App approval Guidelines and Vendor Agreement can be seen at the following links:
lol how many years does it take to work with the vendor?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.