Hi, I want to move trello cards to JIRA stories under specific components into JIRA. What is the best possible way to do that? Thanks.
Hello @aagarwal7
Thank you for reaching out.
Basically, there are two ways to migrate your Trello Cards to Jira Cloud application map the component field:
1 - You can use the Official import client for Trello, described in the documentation below:
Importing data from Trello
Using the client above, your Trello cards will be imported to a new Next-gen project. Then, you can move the issues to other existing projects and set the components you need using the Bulk operation functionality:
Edit multiple issues at the same time
2 - You can export your Trello data to JSON or, if you have the Business Class subscription in Trello, to a CSV file. Both formats can be imported to Jira Cloud:
- Exporting data from Trello
You can map the component fields directly in the files (JSON, CSV), following the documentation below to know how to format it:
- Importing data from CSV
- Importing data from JSON
Let us know if you have any questions.
This is bad and not at all what people want.
It is an absolute nightmare. I cannot believe migrating an Atlassian to Atlassian product is this impossible to do. I have tried all of the above including via add-ons, and nothing - I repeat - nothing works correctly. Every time, every route there is data that falls away or becomes skew. Very bad user experience.
This Import works to Jira Cloud Free?
It just doesn't work when I am using Importing data from Trello . The boards and lists were imported without every single card included!
What's more, if you export your trello boards as a json file and import it to JIRA, still no cards would be imported.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.