Hi Guys,
is there a possibility to request the start-date and end-date of the actual sprint via JQL?
thx
Tom Gaderer
Hello @thomas.gaderer
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Unfortunately, it is not possible to search issues based on the start-date and end-date of the actual sprint or display these fields as columns in the List view.
We understand that this feature would be useful in some scenarios, so we created the following feature request to get it implemented:
Allow sprint start and end dates to be searched by JQL and displayed as columns in filters
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
I hope this feature will be available soon, it would really help me
This is not SOLVED, it's just Asked (along with all the other can't-JQL-sprints-adequately issues)
Looking forward to see this functionality as well. I added myself as a watcher. Thanks!
it's 2022 and we still waiting for this feature
some things will probably never be
It does seem that these JQL requests for additional fields and functionality may not come before we are forced on to another platform. I do hope that Atlassian starts making any progress on these.
Looks like it's still a suggestion
This seems like such a simple data point - show the dates of the sprint... I wonder why it's not available?
Hi Atlassian. Any update about this request?
I came to this thread looking for a way to find the actual sprint start date, but I see this is an ongoing frustration.
I know it's not an actual piece of "data", but I pulled the Burnup Chart and it shows the date & time the sprint was started.
Would be very useful to build roadmaps!
Are there any updates on this feature? It has been a few years. Even if the update is we are not planning on making this available anytime soon. Also, why does JIRA allow for multiple sprints to be allowed in the Sprint field considering this will only happen IF Jira moves the story from one sprint to another. This causes so many issues when you query past sprints. At the very least it would be nice if we could edit the field manually.
Are there any updates on this feature?
@Petter Gonçalves any updates on this feature?
I am also desperately in need of this feature, it would make things so much easier.I'm trying to create dashboards to track disruption, and wanting a Start of sprint + x amount of days (sprint length)Only solution i have at the moment, is to use currentday + 7 days or similair, which is not working well, as its just giving me false information in dashboards, as its not what im looking for.But if this request was from 2020, and nothing has happened in 4 years for such a simple request thats wild.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.